- 24g of slow release protein.
- Anabolic growth hormone complex.
- Calming herbs aid restful sleep.
- Micellar Casein/Casein/WPC Blend for 8 hour release
During sleep your nerves, muscles, bones, and immune system all recover from the stresses of daily life and undergo repair, restoration and growth (in a process called anabolism - the metabolic activities that build new cells). This restoration process occurs at specific times during your sleep cycle. When you sleep you go through 5 sleep stages:
- Stage 1: The lightest stage occurs as you start falling asleep and lasts about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Stage 2: Still light sleep lasting about 30 minutes but transitions you towards a deeper sleep.
- Stages 3 – 4: During these stages you move into deep sleep or slow wave sleep lasting between 10 and 30 minutes where brain activity decreases and your body begins restoring itself mentally and physically.
- Stage 5: REM or Rapid Eye Movement Sleep, where you brain becomes more active and you dream. REM sleep can last from 5 minutes anywhere up to an hour and your body and mind continue to replenish their reserves through this stage.
During a night’s sleep your body will cycle through stages 3, 4 and 5 several times, and it is these stages where you are properly rested and most muscle growth occurs. The quality of sleep during these stages has a direct impact on the amount of muscle you will build. More good quality stage 3, 4 and 5 sleep means greater muscle gains, but only if you have a ready supply of protein in your system.
To maximize your growth potential you need a steady supply of amino acids and small peptides all night that your body can use to repair and build your muscles. This can only come from proteins that are slow releasing like red meat or chicken because fast releasing proteins (like WPI) only stay in your system for a few hours. But there is a catch.You can’t eat a big meal that’s hard to digest before bed because it will disrupt your stage 3 & 4 sleep cycles and inhibit muscle growth.
That’s why MAX’S Anabolic Night is ideal because it contains medium and slow release proteins that won’t overload your system or disrupt sleep. MAX’S Anabolic Night is formulated to promote peaceful sleep right through the Stage 3, 4 & 5 sleep cycles so you recover fully and grow as much muscle as possible. Our Sustained Release Protein Blend contains:
- Micellar Casein is an ultra slow digesting and absorbing, anti-catabolic protein that inhibits muscle breakdown after hard training and stimulates muscle growth. This unique new form of Casein is refined to keep the milk peptide molecules intact, producing an un-denatured, highly bioactive protein to stimulate growth and improve health. Clinical trials show Micellar Casein can sustain elevated blood peptides and amino acids levels for up to 8 hour to maximize growth while you sleep.
- Calcium Caseinate is a slow digesting and absorbing protein that is ideal for night use and for trainers with a faster metabolism. During digestion it releases bioactive peptides to enhance anabolic growth and improve your metabolism.
- Whey Protein Concentrate is a medium digesting and absorption protein with a superior muscle building amino acid profile and contains high levels of immune and health enhancing protein fractions including Lactoglobulin, Lactoalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Bovine Serum Albumin, Immunoglobulins, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and the Growth Factors IGF-1, IGF-2 & TGF.
How To Take Anabolic Night
Take 1 serve about 30 minutes before bed.
For a fat stripping program add 1 scoop to a blender or shaker with 200 - 250 ml of water and mix for 20 - 30 seconds until completely dispersed. For a maintenance program add 1 scoop in 250ml of low fat milk. For a mass building program add 1 – 2 scoops in 500ml of whole milk.
Who Should Take Anabolic Night
MAX’S Anabolic Night is suitable for all levels of trainers and is ideal for trainers and athletes who want to maximise recovery and muscle growth during sleep. It can be used on a fat shredding, mass building or muscle maintenance program.
MAX'S Anabolic Slow Release Protein BlendMicellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate, Micro Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate.
Anabolic GH ComplexL-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Glutamine, L-Lysine.
Herbal Sleep EnhancersSkullcap, Chamomile.
Vitamin & Mineral ComplexMinerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride). Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12).