- 24g of slow release protein.
- Anabolic growth hormone complex.
- Calming herbs aid restful sleep.
- Micellar Casein/Casein/WPC Blend for 8 hour release
During sleep your nerves, muscles, bones, and immune system all recover from the stresses of daily life and undergo repair, restoration and growth (in a process called anabolism - the metabolic activities that build new cells). This restoration process occurs at specific times during your sleep cycle. When you sleep you go through 5 sleep stages:
- Stage 1: The lightest stage occurs as you start falling asleep and lasts about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Stage 2: Still light sleep lasting about 30 minutes but transitions you towards a deeper sleep.
- Stages 3 – 4: During these stages you move into deep sleep or slow wave sleep lasting between 10 and 30 minutes where brain activity decreases and your body begins restoring itself mentally and physically.
- Stage 5: REM or Rapid Eye Movement Sleep, where you brain becomes more active and you dream. REM sleep can last from 5 minutes anywhere up to an hour and your body and mind continue to replenish their reserves through this stage.
During a night’s sleep your body will cycle through stages 3, 4 and 5 several times, and it is these stages where you are properly rested and most muscle growth occurs. The quality of sleep during these stages has a direct impact on the amount of muscle you will build. More good quality stage 3, 4 and 5 sleep means greater muscle gains, but only if you have a ready supply of protein in your system.
To maximize your growth potential you need a steady supply of amino acids and small peptides all night that your body can use to repair and build your muscles. This can only come from proteins that are slow releasing like red meat or chicken because fast releasing proteins (like WPI) only stay in your system for a few hours. But there is a catch.You can’t eat a big meal that’s hard to digest before bed because it will disrupt your stage 3 & 4 sleep cycles and inhibit muscle growth.
That’s why MAX’S Anabolic Night is ideal because it contains medium and slow release proteins that won’t overload your system or disrupt sleep. MAX’S Anabolic Night is formulated to promote peaceful sleep right through the Stage 3, 4 & 5 sleep cycles so you recover fully and grow as much muscle as possible. Our Sustained Release Protein Blend contains:
- Micellar Casein is an ultra slow digesting and absorbing, anti-catabolic protein that inhibits muscle breakdown after hard training and stimulates muscle growth. This unique new form of Casein is refined to keep the milk peptide molecules intact, producing an un-denatured, highly bioactive protein to stimulate growth and improve health. Clinical trials show Micellar Casein can sustain elevated blood peptides and amino acids levels for up to 8 hour to maximize growth while you sleep.
- Calcium Caseinate is a slow digesting and absorbing protein that is ideal for night use and for trainers with a faster metabolism. During digestion it releases bioactive peptides to enhance anabolic growth and improve your metabolism.
- Whey Protein Concentrate is a medium digesting and absorption protein with a superior muscle building amino acid profile and contains high levels of immune and health enhancing protein fractions including Lactoglobulin, Lactoalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Bovine Serum Albumin, Immunoglobulins, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and the Growth Factors IGF-1, IGF-2 & TGF.
How To Take Anabolic Night
Take 1 serve about 30 minutes before bed.
For a fat stripping program add 1 scoop to a blender or shaker with 200 - 250 ml of water and mix for 20 - 30 seconds until completely dispersed. For a maintenance program add 1 scoop in 250ml of low fat milk. For a mass building program add 1 – 2 scoops in 500ml of whole milk.
Who Should Take Anabolic Night
MAX’S Anabolic Night is suitable for all levels of trainers and is ideal for trainers and athletes who want to maximise recovery and muscle growth during sleep. It can be used on a fat shredding, mass building or muscle maintenance program.
MAX'S Anabolic Slow Release Protein BlendMicellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate, Micro Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate.
Anabolic GH ComplexL-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Glutamine, L-Lysine.
Herbal Sleep EnhancersSkullcap, Chamomile.
Vitamin & Mineral ComplexMinerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride). Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12).
100% PURE WHEY
If you’re looking for one of the highest yielding 100% whey proteins on the market, Max’s Pure 100% Whey is all that you can ask for and more! With over 81% protein per serve, from 3 high-quality whey protein sources, Max’s Pure 100% whey is the epitome of a high quality, MAXIMUM muscle RECOVERY whey protein.
- INCREASE Protein consumption
- MAXIMISE Recovery
- ENHANCE Muscle Growth
Max’s Pure 100% Whey is a highly pure, undenatured and highly bioactive Whey Protein source with a maximised amino acid profile and support matrix to ensure optimal immunity and recovery.
Whey Proteins contains an optimum balance of essential amino acids (including high levels of BCAA’s and Glutamine) and non-essential amino acids that are ideally suited to repairing and building human muscle tissue. Our 100% Whey combines the 3 best Whey Proteins in a precise blend to help you achieve maximum results:
Whey Protein Isolate - The main ingredient in our formula by weight, this WPI is the highest quality and purest form sourced from New Zealand, recognised as the world's premium Whey producer. It is refined using advanced Cross Flow Ultra and Micro filtration to produce pure, un-denatured Whey Protein Isolate with high bio-activity and bio-availability. It’s fast absorbing and quite simply the best Whey available.
Whey Protein Concentrate - This Ultra Filtered WPC contains highly bio-active protein micro-fractions to maximise muscle building and health including: Glycomacropeptides; Alpha-Lactalbumin; Beta-Lactoglobulin; Bovine Serum Albumin; Immunoglobulins (IgA, IgM, IgE and IgG); Lactoferrin; Lactoperoxidase and Insulin Like Growth Factors (IGF 1 & 2). It's a medium acting whey protein that increases your protein absorption time frame to keep you anabolic for longer.
Hydrolysed Whey Peptides - This unique form of WPI is treated with enzymes that break down the protein chains into small peptides and amino acids so it can be absorbed immediately. It is ideal for taking immediately after training for rapid recovery and is the fastest acting protein you can use.
How To Take 100% Pure Whey
Take 1 – 2 serves per day in addition to regular meals.
Add one scoop to a blender or shaker with 200 - 250 ml of cold water and mix for 20 seconds until completely dispersed. For a thicker and creamier shake mix in low fat milk. Take 1 – 2 serves per day in addition to regular meals. Dosage may be increased for bigger heavier trainers or if more protein is required to meet training needs.
Who Should Take 100% Pure Whey
MAX’S 100% Whey is ideal for trainers at all levels who are serious about building more quality lean muscle. It is also suitable for all athletes and sports people who need to increase quality protein in their diet for faster recovery, improved muscle maintenance and muscle growth.
MAX'S Anabolic Protein Blend:Micro & Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, Micro Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides.
Nitrogen Retention Complex:L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glutamine.
Vitamin & Mineral Complex:Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodine, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12).
Other Ingredients:Cocoa, Flavours, Vegetable Gum (412), Soy Lecithin, Sweeteners (955, 950).