Endura: Scientifically Advanced Hydration
For optimal hydration, water should be consumed with carbohydrates and electrolytes. By By using Endura™ Rehydration Formula, you can ensure water absorption and retention are superior to water alone. The carbohydrates in Endura™ Rehydration Formula replace lost energy and improve performance. Sodium promotes active water consumption and the magnesium may prevent muscle cramps and weakness.
Endura™ Rehydration Formula delivers rapidly absorbed carbohydrates for immediate energy and improved performance. The carbohydrates in Endura™ Rehydration Formula are delivered at a special concentration to achieve maximum fluid delivery. The combination of electrolytes and carbohydrates promote water absorption and retention.
To maintain active hydration Endura™ Rehydration Formula contains sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium to replace electrolytes lost in sweat.
Magnesium deficiency is very common and exercise increases magnesium loss. Research has shown that magnesium deficiency may reduce physical performance, exercise capacity and contribute to muscle cramps and weakness. A common side effect of magnesium supplementation is digestive upset. However, Endura™ Rehydration Formula contains a patented form of magnesium (Meta Mag™) that ensures higher absorption and bioavailability with a low risk of adverse gastrointestinal effects.
What is the difference between isotonic and hypertonic?
Isotonic drinks have the same osmolarity as the body's own fluids. This allows them to be absorbed relatively quickly and provide energy without hindering fluid absorption. Isotonic drinks are the preferred composition for training and racing, due to their balance between refueling and rehydration. Hypertonic drinks have a higher osmolarity than the body's own fluids, so they are more concentrated. This means their absorption is slower than water, so they are most useful for glycogen replenishment after exercise, or loading before an event.
- Contains electrolytes and carbohydrates
- Replace lost energy and improve performance
- Prevent muscle cramps and weakness
- Promote water absorption and retention
- Endura - Scientifically advanced hydration
Endura Electrolyte Rehydration Formula Directions:
- During Exercise (isotonic): Combine one level scoop (25 g) with 350 mL of water and shake. Drink one to two doses 30 minutes before exercise and one dose during each hour of exercise (up to four doses per day) or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- In Preparation for Exercise - Magnesium & Carbohydrate Loading (hypertonic): Combine one level scoop (25 g) with 200 mL of water and shake. Drink one dose three times per day, two to three days before an event to maximize muscle magnesium and endurance.
- Increased Physical Demand: Combine one level scoop (25 g) with 200 mL of water and shake. At times of increased physical output, to assist stamina, relieve muscular cramps, spasms, aches, pains and prevent muscular cramps and spasms, drink up to four doses per day. Energy: Each dose provides 375 kJ (90 Cal) of energy.
Endura Electrolyte Rehydration Formula may be used to:
Ensure water absorption and retention (Rehydration); Provide immediate energy and improve performance; Assist stamina and endurance; Replace electrolytes lost in sweat; Prevent muscle cramps and weakness.
Endura Electrolyte Rehydration Formula is great for:
Endurance athletes; Marathon runners, Triathletes; Anyone undertaking physical work; any athlete, sports person or individual where there increased physical demand / output.