EHP Labs has finally released its first protein powder onto the market. After the amazing success of there fat burner oxyshred, EHP has backed its reputation for impecable products with there fat melting protein OxyWhey! The protein blend consists of protein isolate (WPI), concentrate, and micellar casein.
On top of this are a range of fat loss ingredients MCT oils, green tea extract, chromium picolinate, and grape seed extract. There are also some added amino acids including taurine, tyrosine, and leucine.
On top of this are some digestive enzymes to assist with protein breakdown and absorption. Fat loss proteins are ideal for people seeking to loose fat while maxamising muscle retention and recovery and Oxywhey is packed with clinically studied top of the range ingredients. If you are looking for an amazing tasting protein powder to help you loose weight, gain muscle and recover optimally from your workouts, Oxywhey is for you.
- Range of fat loss ingredients including green tea and grape seed extract
- Only 1 g of net carbs and fat
- Stimulant free so there is no need to cycle and easily stacks with Oxyshred and other fat burners
Available in three flavours, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry Oxywhey is one of the nicest flavours i have tried from a fat burning protein. Mixes instantly in water or skim milk with no clumping,
Take 1 scoop with 500ml of water or skim milk.
EHP Labs Oxyshred is one of the most popular fat burners on the market for good reason, It works! 1 scoop of oxyshred and you will feel the amazing energy surge of energy and motivation and after a few weeks you will see your fat melting away.
The best thing about Oxyshred is that they’ve included a wide variety of ingredients to deal with a variety of factors that are crucial to successful and long-term weight loss and weight maintenance.
Oxyshred contains ingredients to look after fat burning and fat metabolism, overall metabolism and thermogenesis, improving immunity to ensure you’re training well and recovering better as well as enhancing mental function.
Mental fatigue is one of the elements of weight loss that are often overlooked. Being mentally tired makes you susceptible to making poor food and exercise decisions and makes sticking to a weight loss strategy and plan much harder.
EHPLabs have also stepped away from the mold to focus more on ingredients aimed at raising metabolism and fat burning rather than dose you up on stimulants.
This has the benefit of allowing you to use Oxyshred for a longer period of time than most traditional fat burners and also allows you the privilege of using both a fat burner and a pre-workout at the same time to help you work out harder and reach your goals faster.
- Chromium Picolinate: Chromium picolinate has long been associated with improving sugar sensitivity and attenuating body weight gain
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA):An omega 6 fatty acid, CLA has been implicated in weight and fat reduction, especially CLA-10.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Compounds of grapefruit have been able to show improvements in fat mass through increased AMPK activity which can increase metabolic rate.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Studies have shown that consumption of GCE results in significant weight loss, due to its ability to affect post-food rises in blood glucose and blood lipids.
Quite Simply Oxyshred tastes amazing, comes in a variety of flavours with there wild melon and guava being very popular. It mixes easily in water and is delicious to drink
Take 1 scoop with 240-295mL of cold water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. On training days, take another 1 scoop with 240-295mL of cold water in the afternoon no later than 5pm. Avoid eating food or drinking a protein shake within 20 minutes of consuming OxyShred. Do not exceed more than 2 scoops per day.