L Carnitine is the number 1 supplement for melting fat. It has been studied for years and proven to provide amazing results. If you are looking to get lean, then this is the amino acid you need. L-carnitine transfers long-chain fatty acids, such as triglycerides into mitochondria, where they may be oxidized to produce energy.
Carnitine has also been shown to reduce fatigue and serve as an appetite suppressant as well. Therefore, l-carnitine would be a major asset to have in your arsenal when you are dieting. It not only will help keep your body from storing fat, but it will increase your aerobic capacity to help you burn more calories. EHP labs have released this 100% pure Acetyl L carnitine guaranteeing amazing results.
If your goal is get lean get EHP Labs L-carnitine today and watch the amazing results you achieve, for accelerated fat loss stack with EHP Labs Oxyshred.
Some of the other benefits of taking L-carnitine include:
- MUSCLE MASS: L-carnitine is also a great weapon for hard gainers looking to pack on muscle. Supplementing with l-carnitine can help you increase your strength and heavier weights mean bigger muscles in the long run.
- BONE MASS: Aging bone loss is a major concern of many senior citizens and post-menopausal women. Of course this can lead to increased chances of fractures, osteoporosis, and arthritis among other bone diseases. Fortunately, by taking l-carnitine, you can slow down the bone loss process and improve bone micro structural properties by decreasing bone turnover.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM: L-carnitine serves as an antioxidant that can help prevent damage done to your healthy cells by free radicals. This can help you out when you have a cold or are dealing with various seasonal allergies and training.
- BRAIN FUNCTION: Seniors that can use something to help improve brain function has more than just gingko biloba to take. L-carnitine helps protect the brain from both age related and stress related damage to the brain which helps it function longer and better.
Take 1-2 scoops with 300 ml of water or juice in the morning.
Mixes well with water, however L carnitine has quite a sour taste.
EHP Labs Oxyshred is one of the most popular fat burners on the market for good reason, It works! 1 scoop of oxyshred and you will feel the amazing energy surge of energy and motivation and after a few weeks you will see your fat melting away.
The best thing about Oxyshred is that they’ve included a wide variety of ingredients to deal with a variety of factors that are crucial to successful and long-term weight loss and weight maintenance.
Oxyshred contains ingredients to look after fat burning and fat metabolism, overall metabolism and thermogenesis, improving immunity to ensure you’re training well and recovering better as well as enhancing mental function.
Mental fatigue is one of the elements of weight loss that are often overlooked. Being mentally tired makes you susceptible to making poor food and exercise decisions and makes sticking to a weight loss strategy and plan much harder.
EHPLabs have also stepped away from the mold to focus more on ingredients aimed at raising metabolism and fat burning rather than dose you up on stimulants.
This has the benefit of allowing you to use Oxyshred for a longer period of time than most traditional fat burners and also allows you the privilege of using both a fat burner and a pre-workout at the same time to help you work out harder and reach your goals faster.
- Chromium Picolinate: Chromium picolinate has long been associated with improving sugar sensitivity and attenuating body weight gain
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA):An omega 6 fatty acid, CLA has been implicated in weight and fat reduction, especially CLA-10.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Compounds of grapefruit have been able to show improvements in fat mass through increased AMPK activity which can increase metabolic rate.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Studies have shown that consumption of GCE results in significant weight loss, due to its ability to affect post-food rises in blood glucose and blood lipids.
Quite Simply Oxyshred tastes amazing, comes in a variety of flavours with there wild melon and guava being very popular. It mixes easily in water and is delicious to drink
Take 1 scoop with 240-295mL of cold water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. On training days, take another 1 scoop with 240-295mL of cold water in the afternoon no later than 5pm. Avoid eating food or drinking a protein shake within 20 minutes of consuming OxyShred. Do not exceed more than 2 scoops per day.