EHP Labs OXYWHEY has finally released its first protein powder onto the market. After the amazing success of there fat burner oxyshred, EHP has backed its reputation for impecable products with there fat melting protein OxyWhey! The protein blend consists of protein isolate (WPI), concentrate, and micellar casein.
On top of this are a range of fat loss ingredients MCT oils, green tea extract, chromium picolinate, and grape seed extract. There are also some added amino acids including taurine, tyrosine, and leucine.
On top of this are some digestive enzymes to assist with protein breakdown and absorption. Fat loss proteins are ideal for people seeking to loose fat while maxamising muscle retention and recovery and Oxywhey is packed with clinically studied top of the range ingredients. If you are looking for an amazing tasting protein powder to help you loose weight, gain muscle and recover optimally from your workouts, Oxywhey is for you.
- Range of fat loss ingredients including green tea and grape seed extract
- Only 1 g of net carbs and fat
- Stimulant free so there is no need to cycle and easily stacks with Oxyshred and other fat burners
Available in three flavours, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry Oxywhey is one of the nicest flavours i have tried from a fat burning protein. Mixes instantly in water or skim milk with no clumping,
Take 1 scoop with 500ml of water or skim milk.
EHP Labs Oxyshred is one of the most popular fat burners on the market for good reason, It works! 1 scoop of oxyshred and you will feel the amazing energy surge of energy and motivation and after a few weeks you will see your fat melting away.
The best thing about Oxyshred is that they’ve included a wide variety of ingredients to deal with a variety of factors that are crucial to successful and long-term weight loss and weight maintenance.
Oxyshred contains ingredients to look after fat burning and fat metabolism, overall metabolism and thermogenesis, improving immunity to ensure you’re training well and recovering better as well as enhancing mental function.
Mental fatigue is one of the elements of weight loss that are often overlooked. Being mentally tired makes you susceptible to making poor food and exercise decisions and makes sticking to a weight loss strategy and plan much harder.
EHPLabs have also stepped away from the mold to focus more on ingredients aimed at raising metabolism and fat burning rather than dose you up on stimulants.
This has the benefit of allowing you to use Oxyshred for a longer period of time than most traditional fat burners and also allows you the privilege of using both a fat burner and a pre-workout at the same time to help you work out harder and reach your goals faster.
- Chromium Picolinate: Chromium picolinate has long been associated with improving sugar sensitivity and attenuating body weight gain
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA):An omega 6 fatty acid, CLA has been implicated in weight and fat reduction, especially CLA-10.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Compounds of grapefruit have been able to show improvements in fat mass through increased AMPK activity which can increase metabolic rate.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Studies have shown that consumption of GCE results in significant weight loss, due to its ability to affect post-food rises in blood glucose and blood lipids.
Quite Simply Oxyshred tastes amazing, comes in a variety of flavours with there wild melon and guava being very popular. It mixes easily in water and is delicious to drink
Take 1 scoop with 240-295mL of cold water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. On training days, take another 1 scoop with 240-295mL of cold water in the afternoon no later than 5pm. Avoid eating food or drinking a protein shake within 20 minutes of consuming OxyShred. Do not exceed more than 2 scoops per day.
EHP Labs has followed up there hugely successful fat burner Oxyshred with a brand new branch chain amino acid blend. They have chosen not to release a wide range of products and instead focus on making high quality products and that clearly shows with Beyond BCAA.
This intra workout supplement is a high dose branch chain amino acid with a 2:1:1 ratio, boasts Added recovery and performance ingredients making it perfect to Support muscle protein synthesis and decrease muscle protein breakdown.
Faster recovery from exercise is one aspect that separates trainers who get good results and trainers who get great results.
For trainers that train at high intensities and with heavy and large volumes, the rate of muscle protein breakdown is increased. Since a third of our muscle is made from the branched chain amino acids of leucine, isoleucine and valine, supplementation of these essential amino acids makes sense with multiple studies consistently showing their anabolic and anti-catabolic effects.
- 2:1:1 Optimal Ratio BCAA Complex (5g) – Containing the three essential branched chain amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.
- Recovery & Nutrient Delivery Matrix (2g) – Consisting of L-Citrulline and Alpha HICA.
- Full B Vitamin Complex – With B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12
- Electrolytes & Energy Complex (1330mg) – A range of ingredients including coconut water extract, vitamin C, taurine, tyrosine and electrolytes.
Beyond BCAA will be available in a similarly delicious range of 4 flavours including: Strawberry Daiquiri, Kiwi Strawberry, Pineapple and Paradise Fruits. While all four flavours are tasty in their own right, the two best are Kiwi Strawberry and Pineapple. All the flavours however are extremely refreshing and also mix extremely easily.
Take 1-2 scoops during training with 500-1lt of water, for additional recovery take 1-2 scoops between workouts
EHP Labs Acetyl L Carnitine is the number 1 supplement for melting fat. It has been studied for years and proven to provide amazing results. If you are looking to get lean, then this is the amino acid you need. L-carnitine transfers long-chain fatty acids, such as triglycerides into mitochondria, where they may be oxidized to produce energy.
Carnitine has also been shown to reduce fatigue and serve as an appetite suppressant as well. Therefore, l-carnitine would be a major asset to have in your arsenal when you are dieting. It not only will help keep your body from storing fat, but it will increase your aerobic capacity to help you burn more calories. EHP labs have released this 100% pure Acetyl L carnitine guaranteeing amazing results.
If your goal is get lean get EHP Labs L-carnitine today and watch the amazing results you achieve, for accelerated fat loss stack with EHP Labs Oxyshred.
Some of the other benefits of taking L-carnitine include:
- MUSCLE MASS: L-carnitine is also a great weapon for hard gainers looking to pack on muscle. Supplementing with l-carnitine can help you increase your strength and heavier weights mean bigger muscles in the long run.
- BONE MASS: Aging bone loss is a major concern of many senior citizens and post-menopausal women. Of course this can lead to increased chances of fractures, osteoporosis, and arthritis among other bone diseases. Fortunately, by taking l-carnitine, you can slow down the bone loss process and improve bone micro structural properties by decreasing bone turnover.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM: L-carnitine serves as an antioxidant that can help prevent damage done to your healthy cells by free radicals. This can help you out when you have a cold or are dealing with various seasonal allergies and training.
- BRAIN FUNCTION: Seniors that can use something to help improve brain function has more than just gingko biloba to take. L-carnitine helps protect the brain from both age related and stress related damage to the brain which helps it function longer and better.
Take 1-2 scoops with 300 ml of water or juice in the morning.
Mixes well with water, however L carnitine has quite a sour taste.