Essential Amino - BCAA FUEL is a synergistic blend of amino acids, BCAA’s (branch chain amino acids), electrolytes and vitamins formulated to give results. It is a high quality supplement that provides the sustained energy you need for an intense training session, plus the nutrients you need for protein synthesis during recovery, while also promoting hydration. And it’s caffeine free.
Each advanced scoop provides 6000mg of amino acids, 1260mg of BCAA’s and 1200mg of Beta Alanine, plus electrolytes and vitamins, and is very low in calories, fat and sugar.
AMINO BCAA FUEL contains in each serve therapeutic doses of five beneficial amino acids – Glycine, Beta Alanine, Taurine, Arginine and Glutamine. Each of these amino’s can aid your performance during a workout in their own individual way.
- Beta Alanine: In various human studies, beta-alanine supplementation has been shown to increase exercise performance, including increased time to exhaustion , peak power output during a sprint , training amounts for the bench press exercise, increase in the total number of repetitions performed and change in mean power , as well as fatigue threshold and physical working capacity at neuromuscular fatigue threshold .
The positive effect Beta Alanine has on exercise performance may be due to the effect beta-alanine has on muscle carnosine levels in all fiber types, helping to buffer the muscle from pH changes due to lactic acid production, or it may be due to improved lean body mass.
- Taurine: is an amino acid like compound that is commonly used to reduce fatigue and aid endurance. Taurine may also be a free-radical scavenger, providing antioxidant effects.
- Arginine: is an amino acid used for protein synthesis by the body. It is also a precursor to the vasodilator nitric oxide. Arginine supplementation may reduce lactate and ammonia levels, which are normally increased with exercise. Arginine is commonly used by athletes to aid exercise performance.
- L-Glutamine: is an amino acid found in high levels in the body, mainly in skeletal muscle. The functions of Glutamine in the body include acid-base balance, nitrogen supply and protein synthesis. Glutamine is commonly used to as an ergogenic aid for exercise performance enhancement.
It is used to improve muscle function, decrease fatigue and improve recovery in athletes participating in strenuous activity.
- Glycine: is an amino acid that has an active role in many of the body’s functions. It is involved in the manufacture of creatine in the body and it aids in the building of body mass as a result. Glycine is also involved in the production of energy in the body. It is found in muscles and connective tissue.
Furthermore, the addition of electrolytes to AMINO BCAA FUEL may aid in electrolyte replacement and stimulate the thirst mechanism so as to facilitate complete rehydration.
So what does all this mean? After AMINO BCAA FUEL is digested, these individual ingredients can either be used to provide a direct energy source for working muscles or be used for protein synthesis during recovery. This is what an athlete requires for muscle building.
AMINO BCAA FUEL is not just for bodybuilders. It’s designed to assist anyone looking to reduce fatigue so they can maintain peak performance for longer during a workout and enhance their recovery. It is beneficial in both anaerobic and endurance sports.
Many of our sponsored athletes have reported a substantial decrease in post exercise muscle soreness after introducing AMINO BCAA FUEL to their supplement stack. And remember, enhanced recovery enables more frequent training for better and faster results.
Now do you understand why AMINO BCAA FUEL is your perfect workout companion? This synergist blend of amino acids, BCAA’s, electrolytes and vitamins is formulated to give results.
So if you are looking for a high quality supplement to provide the sustained fuel you need for an intense workout, plus the nutrients you need for protein synthesis during recovery, and at the same time promoting hydration, then try AMINO BCAA FUEL. Great tasting and very low in calories, fat and sugar, AMINO BCAA FUEL is the perfect addition to your training regime.
Mix half a scoop (15g) in 300-500ml of water and mix well. Sip on throughout a training session.